FAST-FLEX is a fast setting floor levelling compound, which is recommended for application over a comprehensive range of floor surfaces. This includes tamped or worn concrete and sand/cement floor screeds, as well as non-porous floors such as mastic asphalt, plywood and mildly abraded power-floated concrete. It is particularly suited for installation in conjunction with heated sub-floors and can readily accommodate most types of wire-based sub-tile heating systems.
- Excellent levelling & flow to give a super-smooth finish
- High early strength takes foot traffic after 3 hours
- Can be laid from 2mm up to a 30mm bed depth
- Ideal for use with underfloor heating systems
- Single-Part, protein free formula for pump application
- Fix tiles after 4 hours & floor coverings after 24 hours.