Delivery Charge is £30.00
- All scheduled daily deliveries will arrive between 8:30am-3:30pm on weekdays, unfortunately we cannot provide customers with a timed delivery.
- Deliveries may arrive on an 18-tonne truck with tail lift and are strictly to kerbside. Access for delivery must be safe (drivers discretion). Hazards or obstructions (such as steps, grass, uneven gravel paths /driveways) may necessitate the delivery being made to an alternative location nearest to the delivery vehicle.
- We do not deliver on weekends.
- Under no circumstance can we deliver upstairs. Deliveries to apartments/flats will be to the ground floor only.
- Goods will not be broken down or discharged by the driver. Take caution when removing all packaging to avoid damages and injury. Please assess the weight of the boxes prior as tiles can be heavy and precautions may need to be made.
- Check your tiles carefully when they are delivered for signs of damage. If your tiles are damaged, sign for this with the delivery driver and take a photograph whilst on the pallet before unloading.
- Please call us on 0151-526-6644 or email us email@example.com to report any damages within 24 hours of receiving your pallet.
Returns & refunds policy
- Before fixing, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure all materials are correct and of an acceptable shade, size and finish as no claims will be entertained after fixing.
- Customers must ensure they purchase enough tiles to complete their project as the company will not be held responsible for shade variation for tiles purchased at a later date.
- All returns of stock items must be accompanied by original receipt and must be made within 28 days of purchase. The return of any stock tiles must be in full, unopened boxes and of current shade. A 20% restocking charge will apply on returns.
- The working out of tile requirements is a service we provide to our customers free of charge. However we stress we cannot be held responsible for any discrepancy in our calculations or a customers own measurements.
- The company accepts no responsibility for under or over ordering of materials from customers own measurements.
- We advise to have all recommendations confirmed.
Other terms & conditions
- Tiles shown online and in our showrooms are for display purposes only, and may vary in shade and markings.
- Due to the manufacturing process, shade and size variation will occur from batch to batch.
- All sizes given on price labels are nominal sizes, to the nearest modular size.
- The lead time for specials from date of order can take a minimum of 2/3 weeks. Once the order has been confirmed available, any lead time will remain approximate as they are largely dependable on transportation. A 25% deposit would be required before the order can be processed.
- The delivery times of any “special order” materials to our warehouses are only an estimate and no exact date of arrival can be given as we rely upon third party transport company.
- Our normal return policy does not apply to any “Special Order” purchases. “Special Order” purchases are not returnable for refund or for credit of any kind.